Mecum’s annual Las Vegas auction wrapped on November 12 — and it was a big one.
Total sales in Las Vegas reached $27.5 million, exceeding the 2021 event total by $5.2 million and eclipsing the previous Las Vegas high water mark by more than $2.3 million.
The high sale of the event was a 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Black Series at $462,000, followed by a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition that made $434,500 and a 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona that scored $418,000.
Other high-water marks included a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye ExoMod C68 Carbon that sold for $324,500 and a McLaren 720S Spider that made $294,250. Even Elvis was in the house: A ’71 Stutz Blackhawk once owned by the King sold for a full $297,000.
The top ten at the Las Vegas 2022 auction include:
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Black Series (Lot S111.1) at $462,000
- 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition (Lot S89.1) at $434,500
- 1969 Dodge Daytona (Lot S121.1) at $418,000
- 2022 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye ExoMod C68 Carbon (Lot S122.1) at $324,500
- 1971 Stutz Blackhawk (Lot S103) at $297,000
- 2022 McLaren 720S Spider (Lot S170.1) at $294,250
- 1939 GMC Custom Fire Truck (Lot S175) at $280,500
- 1967 Ford Mustang Custom (Lot S119) at $266,750
- 1954 Buick Century Custom (Lot S124) at $247,500
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Coupe (Lot F167) at $242,000